Saturday, July 12, 2008

MP3 Part 2

In my earlier post Mp3 I described the most amazing feeling that I was feeling but I forgot to mention how it all began. It all began with this stupid dream and it came about very unnaturally that I was holding her hand and we were running away,I dunno where.There is the this stupid cousin of hers who Id seen in Ccd recently so from that experience may be I saw her face and I made the expression of na na na nana.I knew she wasnt fond of me.Then I dont know we were going somewhere I dont know where.So from the morning all that I could think was her and only her.Even after having dal baati for the first time soaked in pure ghee which made me kinda high all I could think of was her. So that really made me go out and message her despite vowing to myself Ill only message her once I reach Guildford.But alas!where do I ever keep promises that I make to me...If that was the case I would have been 20 kgs lighter...

1 comment:

kanika said...

Omg!! That girl lured you away from Dal batti..hehehehe..i want to meet her then for sure!