Sunday, July 27, 2008

I Miss college

Ok Ive been listening to Dagonkars song non stop and its at the tip of my tongue but I do miss college man!!!!The first is the drive,even my car has become so used to it by now.I just wish I had better company for my drive it was worth it.My fastest lap form say Inorbit mall to Mithibai was 14 mins 51 seconds.I miss everone including the rest of the class who I wasnt even close with.Shubhada Maam and me after her life with stupid questions,and she talking about her son,husband etc those days I used to make fun but now I miss it..It was a routine for 3 years.The singing,writing,drawing,sleeping Im going back to the second floor class room where I carved out the roster of the roma squad for last season.Those pricless lectures where I failed to imbibe biotech as I was lost,but if felt good to be lost like gypsy without a direction.
Now at Guildford Ill be competing with other management students,not that Im complaining but the world at Mithibai was something that has taught me.The last 5 years have been the best.It wasnt college it was life.
A new adventure awaits me at the University of Surrey,but those days at Mithibai,my dream college in Mumbai after the 10th were something special.Im crying now,I cant reminisce anymore or Ill breakdown

2 comments:

Nupur said...

@Aj: It wasn't college...it was life..... WOW!

Ajay Menon said...

thanks!!