Monday, July 28, 2008

MCP The Misconception

Firstly Amanda,you didnt coin the word MCP ie Male Chauvinistic Pig as you proclaim.Its been on since centuries and I can n ow truly say its a myth in this century atleast in Mumbai as the guys in Mumbai are the nicest you can get if you compare Mumbaikars to the dogs of Delhi.Every male has a blaoted up ego,if a woman is better than him in anyway but its the natural emotion of jealously and not chauvinism which is wrongly quoted. In todays world I think the present youth are proud that women have reached and conquered every aspect of this materialistic world and their ambition doesnt know any limits. Compared to the male dominated society that was established women in upper class families can dare to dream.Its sad that women in the lower strata have less say,but even they have accomplished certain things deemed impossible or a taboo back in the olden days. Last time this girl was telling me that Girls are better than boys in studies and ya thats a fact. Girls on an average basis concentrate more than us who tend to get distracted. But there isnt anything like superiority of the sexes,well its just the same.
The other day I was judged as a MCP wrongly by the fellow male passengers in the train.I was going to churchgate,from goregaon at around 4 30 pm when the train was almost empty and getting a seat was peanuts.At andheri 4 women boarded the general compartment,I cant imagine why because really there was no rush in the ladies too.So they are all in the late 30's early 40's,all of them are friends and they come and stand near the seats where me and tow guys are seated.This one guy melted,got up and gave up his seat.Looking at him this other guy too got up and they were expecting me to do the same.I didnt budge.Why?Cos thats not fair,when you have a full compartment for yourself please use the facility instead of harassing already seated people.These ladies chattered across,gabe me cold glares and got down at dadar.After Santacruz, the train was empty,they could have waited a while instead the guys who were seated and got up muttered something in disgust.Thats not fair,I give up my seat everytime when some one needs it.In Delhi I know those guys in offices dont even bother to move.
I have just one complaint to all the women,you have been given ample facilities by the govt. and love by the most co-operative Mumbaikars please dont cry over nothing.And especially this goes out to the biggest two sexists I know-Amanda and Reni.
Both of them lament about how useless guys are in front of me,its the same ghissa pitta tape.Guys sleep,they dont have feelings,girls rock blah blah but both these losers cant live without their boyfriends.Even in the Goa trip both of them were hung up,crying on the phone but when they returned it was all roses.What the fuck?If you dont wanna relationship then why are you in one?And then you complain about guys?Go the other way,dont think straight.
As for me being a MCP,take this example I want to be the manager of the Indian womens football team and Chak de and SRK copied my brain because Bend it like Beckham was my inspiration to become a football manager

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what I'm going to say now is not going to go down easy. But I'm with Amanda on this one. What makes you think men in Mumbai are better than the "dogs in Delhi"? They are perverted to the core and the men in Mumbai are trying their level best to ape them.It's easy to travel by train once and bitch about everyone, a whole different story if you do it everyday. But you are one of the blessed few..the privileged ones..have a car at your disposal,right?...USE IT!!
And don't crib about women expecting you to get up when they have their own compartment. Illiterate as you are on this matter, lemme tell you there are 2 types of compartments in the local trains:-
1.the Ladies and
2.the general
General meaning for both men and women. So people like you who think the general compartment is MEN'S compartment can rot in hell of their own imagination for all I care!!And don't fucking quote one experience, I can recount a million other incidences where the men are vicious predators..driven by lust..motherfucking assholes!!They think if a woman is out on the street she wants to be touched in the most inappropriate way. When u get up for a woman, even in a fairly vacant compartment it shows your chivalry, and it does not reflect well on you that you took it as an insult.Even if those women were third class uncouth bitches, you were more bothered to look different than the two men who got up.THAT'S why you refused to budge.To make a statement.So you mean to say that those men were idoits and you were the smart one? Don't congratulate yourself too much coz I beg to differ.
And as for us not being able to live without our boyfriends..lemme tell you..we give you the power to hurt us.Don't make the mistake to think this as our weakness. I know of grown up men crying over women who have turned hostile. So if we give you the power, we can take it away.And don't preach that I should not judge all men by the same standards.Coz I have been through the humiliation of being molested.How would you like it if some beggar woman came up to you in a public place and grabbed your balls and to top it,looked at you as if to ask if you were enjoying it??!!I have been through a lot that your fragile mind will never be able to take.My thoughts are candid.

kanika said...

AJ..This is a very crucial topic and i know for one thing DO NOT COMPARE..Men from Delhi or Men from Mumbai are MEN same..Since childhood my mom told me that men are bastards but i thought vice versa..As I grew I got why she said that to me and being a tomboy hanging out with guys i have seen a great deal..Very few guys respect women for what they are but others just look for one thing..I have seen a lot and experienced it much more..and it sucks because these things will always be one of your dark secrets which you have to deal with someday or the other..As for you not getting up for the ladies India is a free country you can do whatever you feel like..The 2 guys got up because they respect ladies and do not believe in 1st come 1st serve..they believe that needy should be served first..They got up because they believe that ladies deserves it more than men as ladies are weaker than men but exceptions are always there..and remember always nobody is perfect..Girls have the quality to express their feelings and if you cannot handle that then don't listen to them..even though they crib a lot why don't you look at the bright side they still love them and thats what matters the most..LOVE is still shining in their relationship..

Anonymous said...

You were right about one thing...and one thing alone. (which i presume you are saying as that is the only thing i can deduce form your thoughtless rambling) Women are sure "atleast" as good as their male counterparts with their OBVIOUS "GOD" complexes.

As for being exasperated about expecting to give up your seat... i have news for you... the women in question were probably just annoyed about you insisting on keeping your seat NEXT to them than moving to another VACANT seat.

And as for your loser friends who cannot be without their bfs... i cannot agree with meera more. And yes... please don't pretend to be disgusted with their relationship... you probably need a life of your own...rather than observing if not 'obsessing' with other people's lives!

Anonymous said...

I respect wat Ms Kanika says..............