Sunday, July 27, 2008

Arrivadaci Mumbai

As my visa comes along the moment of deparure from my home dawns as fast as the speed of sound.I do intend to write a whole thing on my blog titled as the wonder years cos these years have been the wonder years and now Ill be starting an independent life like an adult a term that people dont associate with me.I still feel disgusted when people like my ex girlfriend and her current lover felt that I was immature.What college was boring,cant a poor guy have fun??Look at the stupid boring class,a'least I spiced it up.
But anyways theres a whole list of things that I have to do before I go and they are all important things.The first has to be a message to that bitch,but Im considering it and right now I dont feel like it but Ill take a poll to be sure!!lol
But seriously I have to tell this girl sorry for some nonsense that Id uttered when i was a tad younger.Poor gal felt really bad that day,I didnt know she was just behind me.She has never spoken to me sicne and all this time I didnt know it was because of that incident.
I have to meet neha and tell her that I was sorry for being a jerk back then,I have really bettered since my ugly school days.
I have to tell someone that I loved her and still do and will always will.
Umm I still haved to get drunk with my friends cos that is not going to happen now with them for a long time.
I have to tell a few people that they were really selfish and used me and I like a libran bore the brunt beacuse were nice people.
I have to give Winkie 'a thousand splendid suns' so that she does not follow the likes of amanda when she grows up from a girl.
I have to thank everyone I know for being an integral part of my journey.Everone I met and I remember from those days at shivaji park where I learnt to walk to the present the day where Im going to fly.
And thank my city Bombay-Mumbai.I was born in Bombay brought up in Mumbai.My home forever

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aue MERE KO kyaa milega
AB saalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

kanika said...

What the hell!! You better come back from UK or else i will hunt you down and bring you back in Mumbai..lol..You ain't gonna meet me,huh?

Ajay Menon said...

i am going to meet ya..you come befor the 27th ok..

Anonymous said...

Hey Aj i dunno u man but it seems tht u and kanika r real good pals u shld meet her mannnnnnnnnn