Saturday, January 30, 2010

So long(Goodbye my lover)

As I lay down the rose , why did this happen to me no one knows,
I'm helpless , this is the path that He has chosen.I've accepted it , feet trembling , heart frozen.A stream of sweat flows ,
I just ca'nt bear the agony.Nothing lasts forever not even the immortal Mozart's symphony.
I spoke to her eyes , she made my world & before I knew it I was into her,
Months & years passed , she made my day everyday,Like a king she would nurture,
Ca'nt believe she lay down me , now the love we shared slowly started the process of necrosis,& again before I knew it she was going to another world , leaving me all alone,
And now I'm engraving my heart out on her stone.
The last time I looked into her eyes, I did not cry,not a single tear,
Thats what she said , that was good enough for the rest of my life here
Our love is immortal , where ever we might be nothing can come in our way,
Those long walks in the dusk , those beautiful words,Nothing was like her warmth at the end of the day,
I will miss her , but I'll live as if it were yesterday,
Her spirit free in space , another minor change in our relationship carefuly moulded with clay,
There wo'nt be a single second I wo'nt think of her as I walk back,
The sun down , night beckons , as she lay down in her bed forever,the demons in my head attack
I will fight them for her , so long my soulmate, my lover,I will love you always , be it in this world or another

No comments: