Monday, January 18, 2010

Read on till the end



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spreading my wings I feel the power,a sense of the almighty,
A chuckle,invincible? this moment spurs on the sense of anonymity.
Powerful as I am, my heart weakened by the sadness of failure,
Giving up was not easy,it was a necessity.I couldn't be this worlds saviour.
There is only a finite limit to which energy can be stretched and this is the limit,
If there is a chance of salvation for one last time,now is the time give it.
The silence of the cold air is eerie, I feel no chill as I go back to why I am here at the present moment,
I had to evaluate my decisions, the path that took me from being painfully different to just being normal in an instant.
The world is how it should not be,greed and lust for money and power,the divide between richness and poverty,
Destroying the soul,clinging on to selfishness.Hedonism is the devil in disguise destroying parity.
Wars,famine,calamities; the large sums of people living lives worse than in hell, the great divide amongst the classes shall never end,
Its just not humanely possible to ignore this plight,all happening right in front of your eyes;but we remain oblivious; "somehow they shall fend"
People ready to take lives, an eye for an eye making the world blind they say; I cannot relate to anyone in this present selfish and corrupt times,
And hence I take this decision, I came in to this world alone and I shalt decide when to leave it; after penning these last few lines.
Im not a coward,and I perform tremendously well under pressure; Ive failed in spreading the message of love and peace,
Hence this sacrifice, a loud explosion to be heard and felt and my dogmatic soul can ease.
I apologise to my family,they have always been behind my back,and I know its going to be baffling and they wouldnt understand,
I had to; My dreams you shall never comprehend. Sorry to my close friends who I got to know in this alien land.
Remember me and always smile, make my loss worthwhile; finally I have reached the end of the tunnel,
As I stand many storeys high,the media and a crowd calling me back, Now there was a bit of nerve, a sense of utopia; vertigo got me high,
I thought I could fly,knowing I have to crash down to earth for salvation.I closed my eyes,The demons in my head started,blood rushing to my head,adrenaline pumping,memories,my last heartbeats....Goodbye.

"DEATH NOTE"

I return to writing in what I know the best.Dark human emotions and sarcasm is my forte,although the latter involves my nonsensical humour. Sticking to this, I just wish people wouldn't end lives ie commit suicide and let their lives go astray. Stick in there and fight, never give up. There is that four letter bitch that keeps everyone going.Hope.

Since there have been many suicides in Mumbai lately and young people dying I advise parents not to put pressure on their young ones. Ive just explored a persons mind in this write up. I had coincidentally ventured into suicides before in my writings during biotech lectures. This ones dedicated to that one and I hope I can copy that one day on my blog.

Cheerio

No comments: