Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Forgiveness:Avenging the injustice

I forgive you for letting go and losing contact gradually as we grew older,
My first friend, my younger brother, the first one to pat on my shoulder.
I forgive you for leaving me alone amidst the sea of souls,
And keep me waiting, not a single tear did I weep, heroes are made in these moulds.
I forgive you for playing those games and forgetting about it the next day,
I forgive you'll for the change I didnt understand and when we moved away.
I forgive you'll who tried to teach me that academics is what maketh a living; live by the books,
 And money is top priority, you'll were just myopic and following the rules, fearing you'll were crooks.
I forgive you for breaking my hand, as it made made me stronger than before,
I could convert my passion into an obsession and still enjoy it with the same furore.
I forgive you for taking away my childhood sweetheart, I couldnt be compatible ever,
I forgive you for taking my childhood hero, I dont think so He could see me today,never.
I forgive you'll for making me gullible and taking advantage I didnt know you'll were born miserable,
I forgive you for doing what you did,we were young and I too was at fault,
I forgive you'll who didnt know me, then for me it was a sudden jolt.
I forgive you'll for breaking my heart a thousand times and shattering it everytime it heals,
You'll were just ordinary,my lack of vision, live happily, I will find out soon how love feels.
I forgive you'll for bringing me into this world, you'll were just mere mortals who shall never see this side,
I forgive you all, as I enter this new vengeance, a feeling more powerful than quake or a humongous tide.
The power, I feel like GOD.

It is coming in less than 2 months.

1 comment:

Omkar Shibad said...

Oh! God the avenger fever is riding high.....