Friday, January 22, 2010

7 DEADLY SINS(Pum Pum Pum)

The rude facts of life is my dig on life as I know it.

Curtains down. Lights dim. Music starts(Tis a musical by the way). There are rickshaws. Himesh is one of the vocalists. The other one is a woman from a famous American girl band called Ms. Just-in-a Timberlake.
Dancers appear on stage,all corners are blitzed. Heading the troop is Rakhi Sawant dressed up as female.

Himesh starts:

Pum Pum pum pum pum x5 Ooooooo Welcome to this world, every boy and every girl,
This earth revolves round the sun,but on sex and money it will always twirl. Ooooo
Everyone in this world is hungry,for food and money.(Innit Honey?) Ooooo
I can kill you for a hefty sum, change my loyalties just for fun
Scum is my name,will do anything to get to fame.Even if I have to look lame,there aint no thing called shame :P(Thats me Rakhi Sawant says)
Corruption is in my blood,will pretend to be anyone just to be loved.
Its the battle of the fittest, I would do anything to leap ahead,
Its a rat race,I run whilst you chase. Jealousy is what I breathe,
Wants are never ending, I shall always remain envious from my head to my feet.
If you are successful why not me, is there a short cut why cant I see?
I want to make mountains of money, and be extravagant and show everyone,
How successful Ive become, and won the rat race I'm number one. pum pum Ooooooooo

( A religious dork interferes)

Good girls are always with the crappiest guys,nymphomaniac women are with the good men,
Its the law of nature mate,there has to be a balance between the opposites no. Amen!


Pum pum pum pum
Pum pum pum pum  X5

Just-in-a now begins crying a river:

Love comes in the end, I feel the lust at first,
And if I dont like him/her I find someone else to quench my thirst
I make friends whom I need,to beef up my social contacts list,
When I get in to a rumble, there shall always be a helping fist.
Ill use the innocent to get my work done, and when its over with I shall sing

Pum pum pum pum Pum pum pum pum Pum pum pum pum

change

Pum pum pum pum Pum pum pum pum Pum pum pum pum


I want to have a strech limo and a sports car in my garage,
A million bathrooms and 50 servants and 10 dogs who act my age.
What about an affair with my secretary? my wife is committing the same purgatory,
Im rich, in my own world dont give fuck everyone else who isnt me is poor,
And even if the world ends today, Ill be in a space ship for sure where I shall sing


Pum pum pum pum Pum pum pum pum Pum pum pum pum

Look Uranus!!!
Pum pum pum pum Pum pum pum pum Pum pum pum pum

I close this song by narrating about the 7 deadly sins,

(Cleans smoke filled damaged potentially carcinogenic throat)

If there was no lust, there would be no love stories,
If there was no gluttony, there would be no restaurants,
If there would be no greed(the right kind), there would be no ambition,no drive to succeed.
If there was no sloth, there wouldn't have been any charity to help the unfortunate,
If there was no wrath, there wouldn't be justice for the ones who deserve it.
If there would be no envy, there wont be any social conversations ;)
But seriously dont be envious just think of yourself be a narcissist. again the wink
If there's no pride, then to hell with it!! You're just a loser in our human tribe!

And if there weren't the seven deadly sins, then on what would I compose and sing....




Pum pum pum pum Pum pum pum pum Pum pum pum pum

again



Pum pum pum pum Pum pum pum pum Pum pum pum pum

I know that was lousy.

Close. Pum Pumm Pummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............. Thank you..kisses...curtain not closing.tomatoes!

No comments: