Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Blah blah..junk crap..yawn updates

I like the layout of my new homepage for the blog.It was just mere coincidence and the setting brings tears into me eyes.(Irish)

Addicted to the special one tv,a puppet show(youtube it) on football and jose mourinho as the host along with sven goran erikkson and wayne rooney.The callers feature Sir Alex,The voyeur Wenger,Rafa,Roy and Robbie Keane,David Beckham and many other fantastic personas.And all the mimicing is done by one Irish bloke Mario Rosenstack.So I find myself impersonating the show and its punchlines in public.I love the lad Dave from Newcastle who stalks Shola Ameobi.
I can go on and on with the show,so let it be.

Writing feels good,Im going to go on to comedy my genre very soon as people have not been taking to the kinda stuff I write.Ya,at the end of day its the funny bone which is the most strongest.In my interview at a theatre,when asked about my weirdest moment all I could think of is dancing to Kajra Mohabatt Wala at the i-gala.

KAJRA MOHABATT WALA

Man,I agreed to do this in a jiffy.And trust me it took a lot of courage to do that kinda thing.I was dressed up like a woman,looked like those overweight punju aunties(no offence).
I had to dance and thats one of the many things I cant do!
But at the end of day it was fun and people laughed like maniacs.The photos are just 1% of the actual ridicule,it was a thing you had to witness live.


I have to study.But I'm in a holiday mood especially after the eurotrip.
Life has been unfair on me and Roma.If we dont come 4th I'm heading into severe depression.

No comments: