Friday, March 21, 2008

So long Suckers

Please dont get offended with the caption.The truth is that I have a major exam coming up and I need to prepare for it.Ill continue writing,but after my exams so expect a long hiatus.Hopefully it shouldnt be too long since Im liking it here,especially the headlines as it shows my creativity(how ever pathetic it is).Writing has become an addiction and trust me I have other addictive problems to fight.Hey whose thinking of Alcohol and Smoking,huh?Hold your horses before you start thinking of anything else.
To motivate the cause you can contact me at 9819992900* and I shall attend youre calls and sms'es.
And if you think my works are a load of crap and I should stop writing completely,then you can vote for me and message AJ Stop to 56432.
Forza Roma,One Love,Ciao
*Not my phone no.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FCUK U PRODIGAL SON OF SARITAA AND TODDDD..........y the fuck r u givn mera no ????
ur scrwd now i will b givn ur no to all the despos and shaggards in mumbai eg - cuts,papa................