Friday, March 21, 2008

Im the Boss

Some of the write ups here are the ones that have failed to make the cut at the westside plus office or goal.com office.To tell you the truth,the folks at WSP were running helter-skelter after reading my write ups since I constantly cricticize the suburbs,and theyre supposed to promote it!
My editor has the patent dialogue on her lips"About sports again.Ajay cant you think beyond sports?
But this blog is my haven.Im the editor,I can post anything.HAHA(Feelin' Good).As i lay back,reading my own posts and feel a joy which is beyond any happiness that Ive ever got from my 20 year stint in this planey.
Jeez,Im in depression,that explains the over-eating and i have too much time in hand it seems.See i started blogging,playing the guitar,eating,watching TV,eating,sleeping for 10 hours,eating,writing for people again(im supposed to study),eating,eating junk food..aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh stop me from eating food

No comments: