Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My date with the crab

Im going to die soon,cardiac arresst is passe im surely goin to get cancer.3 years ive been dealing with the most carcinogenic chemicals known and unknown to mankind.Minute quantities are enuf to form a malignant tumor you knw,and ive been playing with buckets.All those colrful dyes,ninhydrin et al man.I got sprayed with ninhydrin the otehr day and didn knw acrylamide was neurotoxic until i opened my journal.Not my fault cos the teacher whose supposed to knw plays with acrylamide as its clay!what about Mutagens?That could be fun in my own world as i could be one of the X-men,but this is the real world.Oh i almost forgot,i spread radiation by keeping the UV light switched on for too long.Talk about homicide,cos everyone who enters the lab takes a life-ending risk.And i wonder...What about our predecessors?They could have spread radiation before we even entered this god for saken place.As i make my much taled about exit from this filed and college i carry with me nothing but nerve-wrecking,life-threating spores eventually fruiting to necrosis.PS-I forgot to tell you the dust and cemet we had to endure from fyjc as the bloody college is still under renovation...If youve read this and youre not from my class..haha...Grazie

No comments: