Friday, March 21, 2008

Damn Malus!$%&*&!@

Ok this is not like the recent happenings where I support a community but after n number of incidents i loathe the Malayali Community.Come on,these fat,hairy bastards can care a little bit more especially for people of the same ethnic group.The article Breathing space didnt get published only because of one guy-Mr.Menon.In this scenario there were two Mr.Menons-Me and the other Mr.Menon at Raheja park.All he had to do was give a green signal,you can read the article there isnt anything remotely profane about the rahejas in the article,in fact Id heaped praises.But that silly mongrel barked in a accent rich with coconut oil-"sorie yi caaant give permission.u ave to go to main aufice in beeekayysee".Ya right,I was going to go half way across for a slam door on my face.It was such a simple task,just read the article and Ill make any change you want.Dont waste my time he yelled,this time.I asked politely again but he rebuffed and I was forced to leave in pain. I got a letter from my editor and courageosly came back for a second shot but to no avail.(avial for malus).
That guy was the most stiff,egoistic jackass Ive ever seen.I pity his wife and kids.
Wife telling Mr.Menon-"Sweetheart can we make love tonight"
Mr.Menon-"Podi Pulle,poita BKC office n permission adka,pine nokam"Lol

No comments: