Monday, February 2, 2009

The Incomplete 21

I came here on the 27th of September.A week before my B'day.It was my 21st Bday and man i had made huge plans for this one.21,come on its a turning point in ones life and it just comes once(every bday does but cmon!!!)
Goa,girls,bikes,booze,music well nothing happened.
I would have not had to give any exam for the 1st time I can remember in a long long time.Otherwise I never celebrate my bday on 2nd of October cos its fuckin exam time!!!(Read the disgust as I type)
Guildford,2nd October 2008.
I cut a cake(my worst cake ever),a game of football with the goras(Thats the best part) and celebrate it with a gang of strangers(who i kinda know now) with no one around for that feeling of HOME.
I dont crave for gifts in a way but its always nice to gift stuff to other people.And I can vouch for the fact that I love giving away gifts to people who I like and I know well.
PRP,Jeenal and Reni had given away fab gifts much before my bday cos obviously I had to leave.And ofcourse Aanchal too,but on that day,honestly I was lost.
Homesick and far away trust me that is not the way anyone would want to spend their bday.
But that whole thing today I feel has made me much stronger as I write about my coming months in the UK.
But till date this has to be the worst bday of my life.And it had to be my 21st!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwwwww..bikes and girls,huh? plural??!!