Thursday, October 23, 2008

Untitled

untitled

UNTITLED

I walk down the eternal path of truth searching for all the questions bestowed upon humankind
Begging for mercy from the almighty, it is the only way out, but still no answers that I could find
I begged him forgiveness for all the atrocities committed by us spanning 300 years or so
He told me look at the rate we’re going killing Mother Nature mercilessly harming her rhythmic flow
Making the earth sweat eventually Mother Nature has to reply in her way bringing on the calamities
It’s the seeds that we have reaped as countless sins we’ve sown to make this day, and we rest happily thinking we have done our duties
The future is not unseen, as there are going to be millions of innocent people homeless
Dying form starvation the nomadic era will begin again provided they escape from the fury of the sea rendering them helpless
Cities will drown, nature getting its revenge there is nothing you can do then so start now, respect the mother, the creator
Then you’ll get the respect back from her, this is just her warning bell that you should fear
Oh almighty wait I beg you to do something about the human nature where has the love disappeared?
He said look at what we’ve done separated one race in the name of religion making it a scapegoat to create the great divide
Killing innocents as we uncover the truth behind genocides happening from a long time, as the masterminds are cowards who only know how to hide
The teachings of one love one world gone in vain as the human mind gets filled up with poison bringing my name in to shame
Greed, jealously, corruption I cant believe I created you, my aesthetic creation turned in to a monster so insane
I just wanted at least the chastity to remain but that has been dirtied in this puddle of mud which rips apart peace
Now for every person there is a bullet made, what is freedom when your own life is on lease?
I still begged is there any way out, any revolution any uprising that can awaken peoples minds
He said look at the people who have tried, they are considered soporific and put to waste
That attitude of people is taking away precious seconds as it’ll only aggravate doomsday and end of the human era, it’s a little too late
I said I will try and inspire many like me, ignite their souls and fight against injustice done by the devil that lay inside
He said im there with you, truth always wins, you’re a pure heart why don’t you ask anything for yourself,
Oh almighty I strive to make this world a better place and myself a better human being although there is one thing that’s left
I beg for finding love, someone who can love me for who I am and understand me better than myself
Someone who I can share my laughter and my tears someone who can always be there unconditionally
It shouldn’t be a burden, but a flower glazed in dew drops so beautiful
A girl that comes in my life and turns it upside sown so mystically
God----he was gone disappeared into thin air I don’t know what his message was
I close my eyes and pray-was it too much that I asked for???

No comments: