Sunday, May 4, 2008

Money Talks

This summer beholds a spectrum of uncertainty for both me and my beloved club Roma.Yes,I love comparing the two entities since my genomic sequence has roma etched on it.Roma are on the verge of a take over sicne they are cash strapped right now.Whilst I dunno what i have to do after 3 years of biotech.Since I dont wanna do a ms,the only option is selling my soul and settling in for a mba.I say selling my soul since a mba would only reap benefits for me and not for the community I live in-My mission on this planet.I would deem myself a failure if I didnt do any good for this planet-nature,her beauty and all those life forms that inhabit the mother.
Why is thehuman established society playing such a cruel game on me.All i want is a path where I can fulfill my dreams,I dont believe in education or God(so called rama,vishnu,jesus,allah et al).
Sometimes I fear,the worst,I regret not helping out someone who Id seen in distress.Sometimes I cant muster the courage needed and I blame it on my turbulent personal issues.
I just want a glimmer of light that can guide me,no person but just a sign and a hope I can decipher it.
Otherwise Im falling prey to the vicious circle of money and so is my club AS Roma.

No comments: