Saturday, April 26, 2008

My past life

Yes Ive found out the secret of my past birth.No Im in perfectly proper mental condition,I always was.Ive been doing a lot of star alignments and birth charts and Ive found a suitable conclusion.People percieve me as a psycopath but trust me a crystal ball-less seer.I just observe,analyse and find out.The answer is lying just in front of youre eyes or just around,you just look at it more carefully.Youre life is a mission with all the clues around you.Signs are sent you from time to time,you jusy have to notice it and follow youre path.

Here is the analysis of my past life-
was in Rome,and i died early and i left some wishes unfulfilled.(Mostly an opposition fan stabbed me)So whenevr i used to play FIFA 00 some years back,i used to win with every team i used to pick except Roma.Which made me pick roma again and again,and today i support Roma with my heart and soul.Also,the Trevi fountain which i saw in Bon Jovis song,made me feel like Ive seen this place before,and i was astounded by the beauty of rome. Im a bigtime traveller,and other cities seemed banal compared to rome.Also,the myth of the trevi is,that when you throw a coin,you are destined to come back to rome.And knowing me I would have wasted 1000 pesos on it.So now Im going back to home sweet Rome.
I owe Mumbai,a lot of things and Im indebted to this fantastic city,
but my past was Rome and shall always be the future.
Its like Lord Krishna.Yashoda raised him up,but Devaki was always his Mother.

Read my next blog.Its a connection with a gilr(can't name her,shes asking too much money and i declined to pay so much for the rights)
She was an Italian was born and raised in France.So for her the french bringing up instilled a French way in all her aspects of life.

That is the story of why we met. . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was a milanista fan dat killd u....!!!!!
pechle janam main tum arjun thee aur main karan....
;-)