Friday, October 5, 2012

2012



Its been almost a year since I posted anything. But unlike the cob webs seen here, the past year has been tremendously fruitful and creative. Its just like how you see a slim guy and assume that he has no health complications.


2012 has been very unique. I have done and experienced new things, ventured in to new horzions. Its been a year where I constantly pushed myself. Work took priority, regular and extra curricular. Finances improved and hence family relationships took a beating as more money meant more social commitments. New friends happened, old ones were cut off some by me some by the other party. Did not make a big difference as I stopped caring. Hey I grew a pair, finally.

Goa with Omi happened, Gautams wedding happened, then a real blank space fills in my sober, nico craving blood which is reaching my brain.

I finally decided to get over her, I battle was fought and won against myself. The stupid guy I was, ah I shall always be like this fuck it. A person is interesting but trust me the chances of Roma winning the Italian Serie A look more promising than this thing.


I dont know when or if I shall blog again. I shall but cant say when. Could take 2 days or 2 decades or 2 gay hunters who threaten to show their gun if I dont blog. The point is I have a legit Gmail id and I thought might as well make the most of it.

It'll be so cool If I log out and the world ends.

Actually no, I want to see the grand finale of this fascinating and for me one of the best years I have seen. 2 0 1 2 Baby!

No comments: