Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Guildford Here I come

My first post of this month.Its been so hectic,but I read in am astro prediction somewhere that from August is when my so called 'good' time begins and voila,1st august our music video is done,and my visa comes after the long anticipated wait.So ya,things did pan out good in the end,and from this month a gruesome list of things to be done more tougher than any task done by me beckons but finally it is a realisation of a dream.Since the past some time,feels like an eternity to me Ive been wanting to live life.On my own,as In a Libran i love being independent so the dream has to be studying and working in a foreign land and all this time it was the USA.But fate had its own story and just like MK Gandhi I head to the United Kingdom in my pursuit of freedom.Im not drawing up comparisons with the Mahatma but we were born on the same date,so there are some incredible coincidences.
Anyways,the sadness of leaving Mumbai is over shadowed by a sense of adventure,something new and a path untrodden.A new chapter,a journey without a map and I cant wait to start my life in Surrey.Its going to be tough,obviously nothing in life comes easy.Cooking,washing clothes,managing money(trust me Im so bad) and obviously the challenges of living in a foreign land is all what Im looking forward to.
Its a dream that is becoming a clearer picture as time ticks by,and although Mumbai is my home in this life,its about time I turn my boring life on the hook and take the path that destiny has set up for me.

2 comments:

kanika said...

Good Luck..May god bless you..

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful life bacha.....