Thursday, June 5, 2008

Happy Holidays

Yayyy Im back all young fresh and bouncy carrying a little amount of strain but Im much more chillaxed now.The joy and pleasure I get by writing my heart out on this web page is immense.Its a wonderful stress buster and honestly rejuvenates my heart and soul.I love talking and advising people(;) but the joy I get by writing and that too in this envioronment-The first showers,the earth cooling down after an exasperating period of heat(good lord) and the actinomycetes releasing their chemicals-which normal people relate to by thye smell of mitti(earth).No wonder I waited so long for this,the rain gods are just about to start playing and the melodious music of the clouds has just started.Its like the anthem before a football game(forgive me for that)

This day has been quite special.Im flaunting my new cannavaro italia jersey,my cars battery went put,i met my soulmate friends and Ive realised I have grown up.Man thats quite a huge thing.

And i was away for 15 mins now chatting away with pavon whose back from darjeeling.

anyways whats the deal with these celebs who have started blogging huh?I mean these pattis(dogs),they are famous and they stoop down to a level like blogging to market themselves.Some of them,actually all of them are not even worth it man read Koena Mitra.Bloody Plastic slut,i dont know if she can talk english forget penning a few lines.I bet Suparn Varma would be knowing that ;-)
Dont even get me started on Ab and ash.And these news people have to chaap this rubbishg and unfortunately my stupid eyes light up as i see the words blog.
Hey you know Nupur started blogging because of me.I really feel touched because man is she good.I mean I dont read her blog because I get a complex and my blog is shitty compared to hers(Im trying to improve but...)
Thats my job in this world.To make special people feel that they are special.Im not great friends with nupur but Im glad that she took up blogging somewhat after seeing my blog.
My close knit of friends are really a class apart and hence they need constant reminding whenever they are low or losing a fight.It feels good to motivate them and cheer them up and in turn I get their advice on the one area that troubles me the most- My love life.
Its so fuckin screwed up man,I shouldnt be writing this in my blog as I shall keep writing for the rest of my life.
Feels good to be back on the keyboard

2 comments:

Nupur said...

hey AJ.... I'm so touched!

kanika said...

hey did you know that Salman Khan blogs too? i was so surprised when i read his blog..